We all aware of WhatsApp as a messaging and calling app on our mobile phones. But from the beginning, everyone waited to have this app on their desktops. After a wait, in 2015 WhatsApp web for PC is available on desktops. Both Android and iOS device users can download WhatsApp. And it is also a free application, for both the windows and Mac OS desktops.
The steps to download it are a very simple and less consuming process. It doesn’t require any emulator support for download. One can use the same WhatsApp account on both devices at a time. sending a communication or receiving a communication happens simultaneously in two devices. It will not ask for login every time, till you do logout from your account.
What is WhatsApp Web?
The Facebook organization acquired WhatsApp In 2014 February. and from 2015 WhatsApp web for PC is at the hand of users. WhatsApp web for PC enables the users to access WhatsApp account from PC. where one can see all the WhatsApp features as it is. Here are some listed features of WhatsApp web for PC.
Key features of WhatsApp
- Optimized way of using WhatsApp
- Sign in with one account on both the devices
- Encrypted messaging, calling, and financial transactions
- A safer way of communication
- Both mobile and browser-based application
- Occupies less memory
- Available for both Windows and Mac OS
- Accessible from any browser
- Product Name: WhatsApp web
- Developer’s: Web.WhatsApp
- Category: Messaging Application
- Last updated: 12 December 2020
- Setup Type: Offline Installer
- Application size:52 MB 32 Bit, 61 MB 64 Bit
- Device Requirements: Windows 8.1 or more and Mac OS 10.10
- License: Freeware
- Languages: Available in 53 Languages
Download WhatsApp web for PC
For Windows PC
Downloading WhatsApp web is a simple process. As it doesn’t require any emulator like Bluestackstocks to download it. Download WhatsApp web for windows PC of both 34 and 64 from here. Many users know this process but those who are not aware of it can refer to this.
Windows 32bit Windows 64bit
Download WhatsApp web by clicking on the below button.
Steps to activate WhatsApp web
- Open WhatsApp from your mobile phone
- Now, go to setting–>WhatsApp Web
- from any browser on your PC visit web.whatsapp.com
- Using mobile WhatsApp scanner, scan the QR code visible on the PC screen
- Once you scan the QR code your WhatsApp account is activated on PC
- All the messages and media gets synched to your PC now
WhatsApp on PC works similar to a phone application. One can send and receive messages and media, can do voice and video calls. And the latest feature of doing financial transactions through WhatsApp is also available. All the messages and media appear similar on both devices.
You can also log in to WhatsApp web by generating a URL from your mobile phone. This can be an easy process but copying the URL may become a tedious task.
Logout from WhatsApp web
Because of any reason if you wish to logout from your WhatsApp account on PC, keep a note of these steps.
- Click on the settings icon in your mobile WhatsApp account
- Select WhatsApp web to see running sessions
- tap on Log out option, to come out of the active session
You can also log out into your account directly from your PC actions menu(By clicking on three dots).
WhatsApp application-optimized user communication in much better ways. It made a single pack of services for messaging, exchanging media, establishing audio and video calls. It is providing free communication services with the help of an internet connection. Initially, it was available as a mobile application in android and iOS play stores. As an extension to its features, the WhatsApp web for PC was introduced. Nowadays WhatsApp is being used for both personal and official purposes. And even some small scale businesses are running using the WhatsApp application.