Deleting a discord server is just a simple process. Today you have a handful of messaging applications that are both PC and Mobile phone friendly. Every now and then you can see a new application in the market with the latest and greatest features. Your reason for deleting the discord server can be any one of these but you can delete it in a few steps. This article helps you to delete a discord server from your PC and Mobile phone as well.
The discord server is the best messaging platform for gamers who play online games. It allows you to do online chatting, voice calls, and video calls while playing games with your friends. It was first and introduced for only iOS device-based game players only.
If you are an online game lover who plays games most of the time with your friends, then a discord server is the best option. Since its interface never interrupts your gaming environment, it runs at your system’s backend. Anyhow, if you get any other good application as a replacement to this you can remove it by following the below steps.
How to delete discord server from your PC?
- Click on the discord app from your windows or mac PC and go to any server that you wish to delete.
- Find the server name on the top left corner of the screen.
- Click on the “Server Settings” from the drop-down.
- Then click on the “Delete Server” option from the left sidebar.
- As a next step, you may see a pop-up (Make sure that you have allowed pop-ups from the browser settings)
- Enter your server name or authentication code received as a part of the two-factor authorization.
- Finally, click on delete server to finish the process of deleting the discord server.
How to delete a discord server from a mobile phone?
- As usual open the discord from your mobile phone (iPhone or Android) and select the server that you wish to delete.
- Give a right swipe on the app to see the menu and click on the selected server name from the top of the screen.
- You see a pop-up now and click on the gear icon on the top right.
- Click on the “Overview” option.
- From the bottom of the overview page click on “Delete Server”.
- Once again as final confirmation it will ask you to confirm on deleting the server. Select “Yes” to confirm this or if you had two-factor authentication installed then enter the confirmation code generated.
How to transfer discord server ownership?
If you ask is there any option to get rid of the discord server instead of deleting it? (delete discord server) . The answer is yes. You can choose to transfer your discord server ownership to others instead of deleting it. Follow the below steps to transfer the ownership.
- Open your discord server settings from any device, open the side menu bar to select the“Members” instead of the “Delete Server discord” option.
- After clicking on members, you will see a list of members on the server. Select any member from the list to whom you wish to transfer the ownership.
- As the last step clicks on the “Transfer Ownership” option.
Make sure that you are transferring your ownership to a trustworthy member, if you do not find any such person to hand off your server simply delete the server.
Deleting a server permanently is a big task, you have to re-think before clicking the “Delete” button. Here are some frequently answered questions and answers that may give you awareness.
Discord server users across the world may have different questions about discord servers. Discord how to delete server, how to delete server on discord, how to delete your discord server. discord how to delete a server, how to delete server discord, how to delete a discord. How do I delete a server on discord, delete a server discord, discord delete a server. how to delete a server discord, how do you delete a server, how do you delete a discard. Any questions about the discord server, you may find an answer in this article.
1.Does all the conversions disappear after deleting the server?
The answer is No, as all your conversions and media exist at a default username discorduser#0000.
2. Can the deleted server be re-activated?
Yes, you can re-activate your discord server within 14 days of deletion. Also, you can contact the discord support team for this, or you can ask for a new account if required.
3.Can I delete all the conversations permanently?
You can choose to delete either all or some of the conversions and media from your server. Or if you are an admin to the server then everything is in your hand to control the messages.
Refer to other PC applications related articles here: